About this blog

Daily posts of my observations - Each day of the week has a theme.
If you see something you like, let me know..
If you have something you want featured on this page, reach me at sleijon@gmail.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 January, 2008

Movie Thursday

The Hunting Party
Didn't expect much from this one, although the tagline "How can they find the World's most wanted war criminal when the C.I.A. can't? (by actually looking)" definitely caught my attention.
A fairly lightly made movie about a heavy subject.
Full of clichés and shallow plots, but even so, it was entertaining and gave a view into the Bosnian/Serbian conflict - how correctly portrayed it is, I have no idea..
See for yourself.

1 comment:

Izzy.se said...

Nej du, att du skulle rekommendera en film med Richard Gere.... nå ja, du har ju faktiskt väldigt bra omdöme annars; ska väl lita på dig den här gången också...he he he...